khaiDesigns.com blogskin by khaiDesigns

Dwelling Places

"I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory." Psalms 63:2

Links

http://tree-of-life.truepath.com/DEVOTIONALS.html
www.hpb.gov.sg
khaiDesigns

Recent Post

  • Hairy days
  • All about work
  • Peek-a-boo
  • At the Cross
  • The result of being 'so into it'
  • He Chose the nails
  • Friendship
  • Muscle woman
  • Look at it this way
  • In Him I trust
  • Archives


    credits

    Blog Entry

    Monday, May 14, 2007

    My mum, my friend

    If I would describe my mum, I would say that she's everything I wish for in a person. A confider, a friend and definitely my best kept secret. I love her because of all the sacrifices she has made in making me a better person. She never once tear down my self-esteem. Her words are always seasoned with wisdom, love and affection. Still remembered when I was posted to Normal Academic, my worlds were torn apart. She noticed my disappointment and encouraged me to work hard. I will never forget the little note she gave me which made me teared. She wrote "God loves you and I love you too no matter what".

    My mum knows my past hurts. Some really bitter ones that consumed me even up till today. However, she constantly prays for me and always points me to Jesus. It's so comforting to know that your parents are praying for you and inteceding for you behind close doors.

    She rejoices with me too over many of life's issues. She was happier than I was when I aced my exams, when I entered my desired job and when...;)

    Not forgetting the food she cooks. I love her style of cooking. She always amazes me with new dishes. What a creative mum I have! My mum is so good in cooking that she doesn't allow me to enter the kitchen and start cooking food for the family, of fear that I will turn the whole kitchen upside down.

    I guess I'm getting to appreciate this mum of mine more and more because she deserves the best. And I'm grateful to God for this special gift that He has bestowed upon me throughout this lifetime.

    Sis, bro and I woke up at 6:30am on Sunday to prepare breakfast for her. How nice of us ya? Where to find such good children?

    posted by The voice within @ 2:51 AM 0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home