khaiDesigns.com blogskin by khaiDesigns

Dwelling Places

"I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory." Psalms 63:2

Links

http://tree-of-life.truepath.com/DEVOTIONALS.html
www.hpb.gov.sg
khaiDesigns

Recent Post

  • At the Cross
  • The result of being 'so into it'
  • He Chose the nails
  • Friendship
  • Muscle woman
  • Look at it this way
  • In Him I trust
  • help me!
  • When I say
  • Forever
  • Archives


    credits

    Blog Entry

    Monday, April 23, 2007

    Peek-a-boo

    Dinner and Dance 2007 at Corad Hotel was fantastic! It's really amazing how everything turned out so well. Everything was so well planned. Firstly, I'm really thankful for Leng who kindly fetch me home so that I wont be caught in the heavy downpour- and because of that, I had ample time do do up my hair.

    I really enjoyed the duo makeup session I had with Joy too. Since her house was so far from office, I actually invited her to my house so that she could take a bath and be well-prepared for the night rather than staying in the office alone. And we were like 'make-up idiots', trying out different eye shadows and lip sticks.

    This dinner and dance was pretty cool in the sense that people from Osim and GNC came together. It was a great time getting to know people and building lots of good friendship. The food was awesome, especially the Sharkfins soup and the seafood salad. It tasted so much like Heaven. And then there was a 45 minutes magic show, followed by lots and lots of games. The atmosphere was great cos everyone was so enthusiastic in the games and the dance.

    Looking back, well although it's not too far back, I'm glad that the good God has sustained me thus far. I'm already closed to 7 months in GNC. Cant believe that time has passed so fast. I've truely learnt much- the hard way!!!Haha.





    As much as I like my job, I'm also thinking of going back to my student life. But I'm comtemplating between the two choices I have in mind. I hate making decisions at times cos you would see me in deep thoughts, and when it's really time for me to respond to that decision, I'll be in a confused state, thereby making wrong decisions.

    Because I was sicked for 2 days, I took leave and spent the time watching Full House. Mann, it was so touching. I love the ending. As I watched, I was at the same time building sand castles in the air. If only every love story ends it this way...how nice would it be:)































    posted by The voice within @ 9:46 AM 0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home