khaiDesigns.com blogskin by khaiDesigns

Dwelling Places

"I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory." Psalms 63:2

Links

http://tree-of-life.truepath.com/DEVOTIONALS.html
www.hpb.gov.sg
khaiDesigns

Recent Post

  • All about work
  • Peek-a-boo
  • At the Cross
  • The result of being 'so into it'
  • He Chose the nails
  • Friendship
  • Muscle woman
  • Look at it this way
  • In Him I trust
  • help me!
  • Archives


    credits

    Blog Entry

    Wednesday, May 09, 2007

    Hairy days

    Hair treatment at Kimage lasted only a day. There goes my $30.50.

    Hehe, Val, lets try some other salons next time k? =)

    posted by The voice within @ 8:00 AM 1 comments

    1 Comments:

    At 7:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    EVE. yes my hair went back to normal after two days. oh my gosh. we should not be cheap skate next time. haha ok we'll find a better place. you will have zhang ziyi hair soon! LOOOOOVEEE. but it was nice seeing you on a weekday after work !

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home