khaiDesigns.com blogskin by khaiDesigns

Dwelling Places

"I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory." Psalms 63:2

Links

http://tree-of-life.truepath.com/DEVOTIONALS.html
www.hpb.gov.sg
khaiDesigns

Recent Post

  • He Chose the nails
  • Friendship
  • Muscle woman
  • Look at it this way
  • In Him I trust
  • help me!
  • When I say
  • Forever
  • In the mood for Christmas
  • It all happened when you least expect it
  • Archives


    credits

    Blog Entry

    Sunday, April 15, 2007

    The result of being 'so into it'

    I love reality cos it always shows how bad I am at daydreaming. It strucks me like no one else business. Knowing later that I've been fooled is really no joke. Hacked it!!!

    posted by The voice within @ 8:10 AM 0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home