khaiDesigns.com blogskin by khaiDesigns

Dwelling Places

"I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory." Psalms 63:2

Links

http://tree-of-life.truepath.com/DEVOTIONALS.html
www.hpb.gov.sg
khaiDesigns

Recent Post

  • Muscle woman
  • Look at it this way
  • In Him I trust
  • help me!
  • When I say
  • Forever
  • In the mood for Christmas
  • It all happened when you least expect it
  • you are forgiven =)
  • It must be
  • Archives


    credits

    Blog Entry

    Sunday, April 08, 2007

    Friendship








    I love New York Cafe and everything in it. The ambience is pretty good with cosy sofas to sit on. And the food was awesome. I quite like the way the pasta is done. The composition of cheese is just nice, not so cheesy to the extent that you are 'cheese overdose'. Of course, with the company of my secondary school friends, the night complete. It's with so much ease and comfort with these 2 lovely ladies that allows me to stay true to who I really am.
    It's so true that as we grow older, we have a clearer picture of who your genuine friends really are. The ones who stay by you no matter what happen, the ones who always pull you along and spur you on rather than tear you down, the ones that give you room to cry and love you for who you really are, the ones that allow you to grow, the ones that put a thought to your feelings- these are your real friends.
    My sis is my friend too!

    I hope the one who left for Outer Space will come back soon.











    posted by The voice within @ 3:16 AM 1 comments

    1 Comments:

    At 2:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The photographs are really very cute!!Bonding with siblings is also a very special kind of friendship.Do stop by my Friendship Blog sometime and drop in a line!!:)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home