khaiDesigns.com blogskin by khaiDesigns

Dwelling Places

"I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory." Psalms 63:2

Links

http://tree-of-life.truepath.com/DEVOTIONALS.html
www.hpb.gov.sg
khaiDesigns

Recent Post

  • Look at it this way
  • In Him I trust
  • help me!
  • When I say
  • Forever
  • In the mood for Christmas
  • It all happened when you least expect it
  • you are forgiven =)
  • It must be
  • You lift up my head
  • Archives


    credits

    Blog Entry

    Thursday, March 22, 2007

    Muscle woman

    The world can be quite ridiculous at times. But we human are in one way or another influenced by this crazy world that robs us from who we really are, and the self-worth. The world, as often viewed as a bowl stuffed with many people often signifies the evil side of the human race. Cos when there's temptations and lust, people sin, thinking that it's part and parcel of life. And when the human race is concerned, people are also fighting for their rights, trying to weave through to the very top. Such scheming thoughts, words and actions are accepted? Perhaps there's no right or wrong here cos this issue is subjective. The world is full of competition. How then should we live our lifes knowing at the back of our mind that people are there to out-win you, to tear you down, to destroy the very person you are and always wanted to be? Thankfully, we can dwell in this comfort that we will be kept safe in this crazy, fuzzy little world and just do our part in accomplishing God's kingdom purposes in the world. People's words do hurt at times. I've witness it myself. Perhaps, rather I was a victim myself. They belittle me just bacause I'm still considered new. Oblivious to what may seems mundane or routine in everyday practices. Everyday, I looked back and say to myself "It must be God who beautifully pave the way for me". Seriously, without Him, I can do nothing. Indeed, a survival in the making!!!

    posted by The voice within @ 6:08 AM 0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home