khaiDesigns.com blogskin by khaiDesigns

Dwelling Places

"I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory." Psalms 63:2

Links

http://tree-of-life.truepath.com/DEVOTIONALS.html
www.hpb.gov.sg
khaiDesigns

Recent Post

  • Peek-a-boo
  • At the Cross
  • The result of being 'so into it'
  • He Chose the nails
  • Friendship
  • Muscle woman
  • Look at it this way
  • In Him I trust
  • help me!
  • When I say
  • Archives


    credits

    Blog Entry

    Wednesday, May 09, 2007

    All about work

    This week, I questioned myself, and because I could not come to a conclusion, I decided to weigh the benefits of working versus studying. In the past, during my school holidays, I would take up a part-time job. Seriously, not because of wanting to earn money, but rather, I do find pleasure in working. But now, here I am in the working society, but then it does not appeal to me as much as before. I do not detest working. Neither do I love it. Just that, sometimes, I feel that working is kind of meaningless. Especially when you start to get busy, and you come to a point that you don't have time for anything, you will start appreciating the beauty of studying.

    I'm now having my in-store attachment at Novena Square. Well, I hate the treatment of being treated like a maid. Cleaning shelves is defintely a no-no for me, cos I'm here to learn and not be a maid. Thank God, it's gonna be over soon.

    And then in a few days time again, I'll be involved in the Osim fair at Takashimaya. I'm really looking forward to it cos I do love exibitions. I love random stuffs.

    Michelle's leaving, which means I'm now the senior in my department. Funny isn't it? But I do feel stress, cos I have to handle almost everything. At times I do doubt my knowledge, my skills, my abilities. But at those times when I feel inadequate, I'm grateful for friends who stand by me and encourage me no matter what. Thanks for believing in me and giving me true courage.

    posted by The voice within @ 7:30 AM 0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home